Broccoli – Gongga F1Basil – Genova Large Leaf
- A warm season broccoli from Syngenta with the industry leading Syngenta clubroot resistance gene, known as TopRes
- One of the first commercial clubroot resistant varieties in the Australian and New Zealand market
- Mclaren has tight firm holding heads and shows good heat tolerance
- Strong and healthy, upright plant with good vigour
- Uniform maturity with excellent overall head quality. Huge potential for all growers, especially those with clubroot issues
- With dark green firm holding heads, early to mid maturity and an easy-to-harvest plant, Mclaren has potential to bring a number of advantages to growers commercial programs.